1 to 25 of 50Aug 26, 2018: Announcement: August 31st 2018 ENSI launches its final publication – you will find it here for free download! “Environment and School Initiatives” (ENSI) was an international
network, offering a platform for cooperation among practitioners,
researchers and policy makers in the fields of Environmental
Education and Education for Sustainable Development. Innovative
environmental projects, Action Research, Quality Criteria for ESD
schools, Teacher competencies for ESD and the Whole School
Approach are main features that ENSI promoted throughout its
lifespan. The current book gives an overview on ENSI’s history,
its impact on national contexts in three continents, its ways of
collaboration and the lessons learnt in thirty years of work. More than
forty internationally acknowledged experts share their experience
and provoke forward-looking thoughts about education, science,
sensitive problems and new concepts for networking. Mar 27, 2018: INNOVATION FOR ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION : AN ACCOUNT OF ENSI’S FORMATIVE YEARS FROM 1986-98 John Elliott, University of East Anglia, UK
Do you have any comments or do you want to discuss this paper with the author? Please contact: John.Elliott@uea.ac.uk Mar 10, 2016: Ahmedabad, Plan of Action Ein Aktionsplan, entstanden an der internationalen Konferenz 'Education as a Driver for Sustainable Developemnt Goals' im Januar 2016 in Ahmedabad, der die Umsetzung in Paris 2015 beschlossenen Sustainable Development Goals beschreibt
Deutsche Übersetzung des Ahmedabad Aktionsplans in 13 Punkten, ergänzt mit Erläuterungen und Bezügen zu internationalen Akteuren und Referenzdokumenten. Mar 10, 2016: Manifest for Education towards environment and sustainable deveelopment The education for the Environment and Sustainable Development (EESD) is a necessity. Several European and international official texts recognize this fact and commit member countries to take action.
We, associations and institutions involved in the EESD, find that the commitment made by the countries are still too little visible on the ground and we collected in this manifesto different proposals for an ambitious EESD in Europe. Author: WEEC permanent office and EESD experts
A manifest including 20 proposals to respond the priority challenges, including EESD in schools, in non formal education, higher education, emplyment, In-service training for EESD actors and EESD in European policies Nov 20, 2015: ENSI applied for UNEP accreditation! After three decades of networking also with UNEP ENSI has applied for official accreditation by UNEP. ENSI is in contact with UNEP for a common project on ESD in vocational training – news will be posted here! Nov 20, 2015: ENSI is planning a new project on ESD in vocational training We are inviting experts to join a working group developing a new Erasmus+/K2 project on ‘New competences for trainers and students in green tourism’. We are interested to cooprate with you!
For more information please contact us: Oct 6, 2014: CoDeS: Newsletter 18 The new mailing also gives information about the next steps – because you know as well as I do: Work for sustainable development is important and urgent as it has been before.
CoDeS was a great network of passionate experts: 29 partner organisations from 17 countries, from Norway to the Republic of Korea, have collaborated for the common goal: better understanding of challenges, chances and conditions of school community collaboration for sustainable development.
We know much more now – and we realize that work has just begun. Let’s move on to working in cooperation – ENSI offers to be our work place and meeting point. Jul 8, 2014: CoDeS: Newsletter 17 Links for downloading all available CoDeS publications and tools (revised versions after Barcelona Conference) May 7, 2014: CoDeS: Newsletter 16 We are happy to present to you here the folder of CoDeS outcomes. Apr 16, 2014: CoDeS: Newsletter 15 We are happy to present to you here the folder of CoDeS outcomes. Apr 15, 2014: CoDeS: Materials for you! Folder with all deliverables elaborated from CoDeS multilateral network. Free download on www.comenius-codes.eu/tools_for_you/
Travelling guide for school-community collaboration for SD (publication, release May 2014)
Toolbox for school-community collaboration (publication, release May 2014)
Interactive website for collaboration (technology based tool for schools and collaboration partners, oen for use: http://www.miljolare.no/en/codes/ )
Digital handbook for local authorities (Technology based handbook for municipalities, release May 2014)
Key stones on school-community collaboration for SD (research on conditions for S-C collaboration, release August 2014)
Case-book- Survey on collected cases (release August 2014)
Profiles of isolated communities and ways into integration (Research report, release August 2014) Feb 25, 2014: CoDeS: Newsletter 14 1. ERASMUS+ : Course on CoDeS methods and products! Jan 31, 2014: CoDeS: Newsletter 13 1. Campaign March 2014: Mobility for the future – a challenge for ESD at school and in the community
2. Outdoor learning and sustainability education by Margaret Fleming and Richard Dawson Dec 16, 2013: CoDeS: Newsletter 12 1. CoDeS Barcelona Conference is online!
2. Erasmus+: New funding regulations for teachers concerning participation on
Conferences in spring 2014
3. Report on: The index for Inclusion (AU)
4. Report from The bottle project (GB) Oct 16, 2013: CoDeS: Newsletter 11 1. CoDeS Barcelona Conference 2014: Basic information here !
2. Austria: News on collaboration between schools and communities
3. UK, Sense & Sustainability : Research highlights the need for Schools and
4. Slovenia: Second national conference for science teachers ‘From Observing and
Inquiring towards Knowledge’, 19th November 2013, in Lasko/Slovenia
5. Publication: Arjen E.J.Wals’ Social learning towards a sustainable world – open access at last! Sep 26, 2013: CoDeS: Newsletter 10 1. CoDeS partner meeting in Larnaka, October 20th to 23rd 2013: Dissemination of CoDeS products
2. E-platform for school-community project-work is open for use!
3. Don't forget: The campaign for school and community projects on CO2 reduction starts in autumn 2013!
4. CoDeS Barcelona Conference 2014: Open questions…
5. OECD publication on Innovative Learning Environments
6. Visit the renewed www.comenius-codes.eu website! Aug 22, 2013: CoDeS: Newsletter 9 1. Campaign for school and community projects on CO2 reduction starts in autumn 2013!
2. CoDeS Barcelona Conference, May 2014: Confirmed key note speakers
3. Promoting the conference: You are important
4. Publication: The Parts and The Whole (SWEDESD) Jun 30, 2013: CoDeS: Newsletter 8 1. CoDeS Barcelona Conference, May 2014: Bookmarks available!
2. CoDeS at the 7thWEEC in Marrakech June 9th to 14th 2013
3. CoDeS partner meeting 3 in Cyprus, October 20th – 23rd
4. RCE Rhine-Meuse: Look back on Kerkrade Conference (OPEDUCA and CoDeS), May 13-15 2013 Jun 24, 2013: SWEDESD Mailing Mai 2013 After the Millennium Development Goals: Mailing SWED ESD
May 31, 2013: CoDeS: Newsletter 7 1. CoDeS Barcelona Conference, May 2014: First call
2. CoDeS workshop at the 7th WEEC in Marrakech!
3. CoDeS next partner meeting in Cyprus, October 21-23th
4. CoDeS E-platform is open for use! Apr 6, 2013: CoDeS: Newsletter 6 1. CoDeS Working Conference in Kerkrade/NL, 13-15 May 2013
2. CoDeS at the 7th WEEC, 09th– 14th June 2013, Marrakech
3. Study visit in Hungary
4. Fourth Partner Meeting of CoDeS, Cyprus, 21-24 October 2013
5. Mid-term report from multilateral network CODES
6. CoDeS Blog – Open for your participation!
7. Address of CoDeS Website: www.comenius-codes.eu Nov 27, 2012: CoDeS: Fifth mailing 1. New home for CoDeS and ENSI in Switzerland
2. Partner Meeting 2 in Györ/HU, October 1-3; 2012: A summary
3. Steering board Meeting 3, Györ/HU, October 3-4 2012
4. First announcement: CoDeS 2013 working Conference in Kerkrade/NL, May 13-15, 2013
5. Cooperation and dissemination is important!
6. CoDeS website Sep 18, 2012: CoDeS: Programme of Partner Meeting 2 The full programme of the second partner meeting in Győr, Hungary.
October 1st - 3rd, 2012
Sep 18, 2012: CoDeS: Conference Report 2012 IK The conference report of the CoDeS Working Conference Collaboration of Schools and Communities for Sustainable Development.
May 1–3, 2012 - Kardinal König-Haus, Vienna Sep 4, 2012: CoDeS: Fourth mailing 1. CODES at Tblisi+35, Intergovernmental Conference in Tbilisi, September 7/8th 2012
2. Official Report from CoDeS first Conference in Vienna
3. Draft programme of CoDeS partner meeting 2
4. CoDeS news
5. CoDeS website
1 to 25 of 50