ENSI membership for countries, organisations and individuals
The ENSI Association shall consist of regular, extraordinary and honorary members.
Regular members are such who fully contribute to the work of the Association. Honorary members are persons appointed as such in reward of special achievements rendered for the Association.
Countries National administrations and/or national agencies are welcome to become ENSI member countries. Countries are represented by one vote/each in the ENSI Annual General Meeting.
Organisations Organisations (public bodies and/or NGO's) with a profile in EE and/or ESD are welcome in the ENSI network in the status of a 'Regular Member/ Organisation'. Each organisation is represented in democratic processes by one vote.
Experts, Individuals and Honorary Members Experts, who are not representatives of an organisation, are welcome in the status of Regular Member/'Individual'.Application for MembershipENSI's registration form for becoming an ENSI Member
Rights and duties of ENSI members
- The members may attend all events of the Association and use its resources. Only regular and honorary members shall have a right to vote and to stand for election in the General Assembly
- The members shall have a right to submit motions to the General Assembly.
- Every member may request a copy of the Statutes from the Executive Board.
- At least one tenth of all members may request the Executive Board to convene a General Assembly.
- The Executive Board shall inform the members at every General Assembly about the activities and financial management of the Association. If at least one tenth of the members so require by stating their reasons, the Executive Board shall at any time provide them with the requested information within four weeks.
- The Executive Board shall inform the members of the audited financial statements (accounts). If such information is provided during the General Assembly, the audi- tors shall be involved.
- The members shall promote the interests of the Association to the best of their abilities and to desist from any behaviour which may harm the reputation and pur- pose of the Association. They shall adhere to the Statutes and to all resolutions passed by the Association’s bodies. Regular and extraordinary members shall pay their membership contributions as assessed by the General Assembly in good time.
- Honorary members are exempt from the payment of membership contributions.
NewsletterSubscribe for mailing You are more than welcome to subscribe to a newsletter through which you will be regularly informed about ENSI projects and themes.
An overview of the current happenings in relation to ENSI